Friday, May 11, 2012

V for Vendetta



                                   Guy Fawkes Night, also known as Guy Fawkes Day, Bonfire Night and Firework Night, is an annual commemoration observed on 5 November, in England. I say this beucase of this movie. V for Vendetta has the ability to stir thoughts of revolution into all of our minds, even the most Capitalistic person on earth. I have only one question do you call a man in a mask a brave man or a coward?
                                   "I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is." This doesn't fully answer my question but its more of a personal opinion. This movie is the ultimate rise to action movie. This movie takes place shortly the after US has crumbled into shambles, and the UK stands firm and strong. I'm sorry to say but that is a very likely possibility if anyone is going to be killed off in a Nuclear War it is going to be America the ULTIMATE symbol for freedom as of right now.

                                 As you can tell from my list of the 10 best movies I have ever seen I really enjoyed this a lot. It was a domino falling into place slowly forming the way I think of the government. But lets not talk about that on the web its... unsafe. The falling of a domino is the beginning of a chain reaction that can't be stopped unless something goes terrible wrong, even then it takes a willing person to begin a new. It can always fall but it has to stop with one course of action, with a bang. One scene in this movie has a striking resemblance to another movie I have reviewed before. 
                                
                                  This movie had a entertaining storyline, well thought out action sequences, a few witty jokes for the more intelligent humor. One of its biggest cons ones the over use of slow motion I personally thought, but I will leave that up to you.

Cast:

Rating: 5.5

*All information retrieved from Wikipedia*




























No comments:

Post a Comment